We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

St. Louis, MO
reviews: 62
787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

We'd love to fly on one of the 787 Dreamliner planes and are also planning a trip to Hawaii. I was wondering if any 787s are flying from the Continental US to Hawaii and/or if there are plans for use of these in the near future on continental US to Hawaii routes.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
reviews: 4
1. Re: 787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

Just a guess but I don´t think you´ll see the 787 on route to Hawaii, it´s not really the type of service the 787 was designed for - greater distances and smaller markets. Announced 787 routes are:

Houston - Lagos

Denver - Tokyo

Los Angeles - Shanghai

Madrid
reviews: 7
2. Re: 787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

Addis Ababa to Paris with Ethiopian.

St. Louis, MO
reviews: 62
3. Re: 787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

All i saw were the United International routes with just some practice flights between hubs in the US.

Thanks for the posts. Guess I'll have to wait till we do some foreign travel.

4. Re: 787 Dreamliner (Any continental US flights to Hawaii?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 07, 2014