We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cathy Pacific question...

Vancouver Canada
reviews: 15
Cathy Pacific question...

Thank you in advance for any help with this question.

Background:

I am flying from Vancouver to Hong Kong and returning to Vancouver from Singapore via Hong Kong, all on Cathy Pacific Airlines. I have booked premium economy seats for all legs; however, the Singapore to Hong Kong leg does not have the premium economy class on board, so I will be flying economy on that flight.

The Question:

Do I have the same weight allowance on the Singapore to Hong Kong leg as I would on the other legs? Also, would anyone know if I am able to check in for that leg of the journey at a dedicated check in desk as well?

All help appreciated!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 76
1. Re: Cathy Pacific question...

My opinions (but call CX and ask to be sure):

1. Dedicated check-in: no. In fact, there probably isn't a PE counter at SIN since they don't fly PE planes on that route. They certainly won't let you check-in at business class counters.

2. Luggage allowance: yes, if you are flying SIN-HKG-YVR all in one go. They should give you the PE allowance.

Vancouver Canada
reviews: 15
2. Re: Cathy Pacific question...

Thank you Sammyfloyd. Very helpful!

3. Re: Cathy Pacific question...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, January 06, 2014