We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

South Dakota
reviews: 3
Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

Can anyone help me with the least expensive parking option at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport? My two year and I will be driving in from 1200 miles away (S.Dakota) for a flight to Honolulu and I'd rather pay the least as possible for airport parking. Does anyone know of somewhere that is $4, $5 or so per day or less? Our flight leaves on January 13th and comes back in on the 18th, 2013

Happy New Year,

Anthony

12 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

I searched and came up with 2 threads on the Phoenix board here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31310-i140-k31911…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31310-i140-k31441…

Which led me to 2 websites advertising parking:

http://www.skyharborairportparking.net/

airportparkingreservations.com/phoenix_sky_h…

Have you considered a park-fly rate where you pay for a night of hotel and a certain amount of parking nights are included?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
2. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

Are you planning to stay the night at a Phoenix area hotel before flying, and then again on the 18th, before starting the long drive back to South Dakota? If so then ask the hotel you book if you may negotiate a rate for parking for the five days you will be in Hawaii.

Some Valley Metro light rail stations have park and ride lots, but overnight parking is not allowed. The light rail station near 44th Street and Washington Street has 24h free shuttle bus service to and from the terminal buildings. valleymetro.org/park_and_rides/…

Try this lot: parkingcarma.com/parking_lots/… Alternately, if you're not going to stay at a nearby hotel before or after the flights, contact a hotel near the 44th Street and Washington Street light rail station and enquire if they can offer you parking. Hotels include the Crowne Plaza Phoenix, Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix, Residence Inn Phoenix Airport and Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
reviews: 66
3. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

try this site out and see if any places interest you...

www.bestparking.com/phoenix-airport-parking/

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
reviews: 66
4. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

I see rates for Jan 13-18 for 36.00 aat the Parking Spot2, Preflight 38.00 QuickPark 30.00 but may be sold out.....

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
5. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

stormy: Thanks for the link to bestparking. I now recall reading about their app a little while back.

South Dakota
6. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

My main goal is to pay with points at a Hilton property and park for free if possible.

Edited: 3:37 am, January 01, 2013
South Dakota
7. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

Thank you Stormy for taking the time out of your day to do a serach for prices! I'd like a hotel (preferably Hilton) Hilton where we can stay at and use points and park for free. Maybe this doesn't exist though.

Edited: 3:41 am, January 01, 2013
South Dakota
8. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

TravelPlus, thank you for the great information regarding hotels to call regarding parking. My mind has been set with Hilton but no others but your advice has gotten me thinking outside the Hilton box.

Happy New Year,

Anthony

South Dakota
9. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

BK, my main goal is to pay out as little as possible on this trip as possible. I have contacted Hilton hotels, motel 6, Rodeway Inn, Holiday Inn hotels near the airport but none of them want a option to pay exclusively for parking vs park and fly option.

10. Re: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:37 am, June 12, 2014

Reply to: Trying to find least expensive parking option at PHX
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted