We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't fly Go airlines!

reviews: 12
Don't fly Go airlines!

They aren't sure if they are mesa or go airlines...either way, they delayed or cancelled ALL flights btwn Oahu and Kauai leaving us stranded. Made refunds difficult to obtain. Mechanical issues the problem along with very late arrivala. Weather was excellent...stay away and use haeaiian airlinrs only7

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 135
1. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

'Go' Airlines must be the only airline in the world affected by mechanical issues and late arrivals.

If I followed your advice, there would be no airline in the world that i could fly.

Frustrating...yes, but thus is the life of all airline travellers.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
2. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

They aren't sure if they are mesa or go airlines

Nonsense. Go! Airlines is a regional brand of Mesa Airlines. I feel fairly certain they know who they are.

Their fleet consists of two Bombardier CRJ100. They really have no back up if there's a problem. You get what you pay for.

reviews: 12
3. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

You are a limited traveler then....planes break, but airlines make accommodations. This one is unreliable which affects peoples schedules and connections/peoplrs comitments..

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 738
4. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

Going to get the popcorn now . . . ;-)

>> use haeaiian airlinrs only7 <<

Who?

Edited: 1:56 am, December 28, 2012
Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 135
5. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

Airlines make accommodations and haeaiian airlinrs only7 ??

i am truly lost now.

uk
reviews: 147
6. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

Can the OP please follow the rules of this forum regarding things which could happen/go wrong with ANY airline, but which happened to take place with their booking:

1. Use the words "Beware" or "Avoid" instead of "don't fly".

2. Make it sound as if something unusual/specific to their flight happened which would never happen on any airline.

3. Dress up events to make them seem worse than they were e.g. "made refunds difficult to obtain"

4. Omit all relevent details such as flight numbers/times/dates

Thank you.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 31
7. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

First off it is Hawaiian not haeaiian and yes, always use them. They have had THE best ontime perfomance of all airlines year after year. GO! Mokulele have a terrible track record but people use them because typically they are $10 cheaper than Hawaiian or Island Air. Had you taken 5 minutes to research over at the Hawaii forums you would have found the vast majority say fly Hawaiian or Island Air. Only use GO! Mokulele if there is no other choice or you are not in any huurry to get where you are going.

Edited: 7:49 am, December 28, 2012
8. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, December 30, 2012
Toronto, Canada
9. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

AeiaPono, I can imagine the distress an 8 hour wait will cause, anywhere. As a Honolulu local resident, why did you not return home to your residence instead of sitting at the airport for all those hours?

Aiea
reviews: 2
10. Re: Don't fly Go airlines!

I the first time when they canceled the 11 am flight and rescheduled for 3pm. I went back at 130pm and the 3pm was canceled and they wait listed me for the 5pm...no go all full. I was then put on the 6pm flight which got into maui at around 7:30 pm 12/19/2012

Get answers to your questions