We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used AwardNexus for finding awards flights?

SF Bay Area
reviews: 16
Anyone used AwardNexus for finding awards flights?

I have belonged to BA Executive Club for 15 years and have had almost no luck redeeming points for flights from SFO to London or points elsewhere. I saw a reference to using Awards Nexus to help find flights. It's a service you pay for. Has anyone tried this?

surrey
reviews: 25
1. Re: Anyone used AwardNexus for finding awards flights?

I have complimentary membership being one it's first members and helped with the initial testing of it as a user.

I find it excellent - very easy to search for either One World or Star Alliance award flights. If you're only a member of the BAEC though it may be just as easy to search on BA.com - to look for flights other than on BA change the search to 'include our partners'

I've also been a BA member possibly for nearly as long as you but I've found loads of availability to almost anywhere I've wanted to go including 3 times to SFO in First.

Do remember that it's not really worth using your miles to fly in economy long haul on BA and also that you need to plan well in advance.

2. Re: Anyone used AwardNexus for finding awards flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, December 18, 2013