We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to Vienna

Canada
reviews: 55
Toronto to Vienna

Any recommendations beyond Air Canada? Will be flying in October of next year. Business or First Class only.

Does anyone have any experience with Austrian Air? Lufthansa, etc.

Again, only business or first class experiences. I don't fly economy on flights over 4 hours.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 36
1. Re: Toronto to Vienna

If you're flying business class, I would avoid Lufthansa. I'm not a fan of their angled flat bed seats. LH first class is a nice product, but if I had to choose between a direct flight in AC flat bed pods in business class, or LH first class with a connection, I'd go AC every time. LH first is nice, but AC business is also a very nice seat, and I'm not sure I'd pay extra money for LH when the alternative is a direct flight.

I've never flown Austrian, so I can't offer any opinion on that.

Edited: 5:18 pm, December 05, 2012
Canada
2. Re: Toronto to Vienna

Thanks DCH. I've flown AC in the pods and found them quite comfortable. I've heard varying things on LH so appreciate the first hand experience.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 36
3. Re: Toronto to Vienna

Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, AC doesn't fly direct to VIE. So, if you are going to connect anyway, then I might consider LH first class if it's in the budget.

I think Austrian might be the only direct flight, but as I said in my first reply, I've never flown with them.

Canada
4. Re: Toronto to Vienna

Yup. AC has a few direct flights. :D

5. Re: Toronto to Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, December 17, 2013