We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e dreams air ticket company

Manchester, United...
e dreams air ticket company

Another word of warning about e dreams.

They charge a MASSIVE £1.53 per MINUTE! PLUS TAX just to speak to someone.

Furthermore, it is not clear and the wording so small you need special glasses to see it.

There is NO NEED in this day and age to pay extortionate per-minute rates to book your tickets.

Thirdly, for the benefit of us customers, you will also notice they advertise a trick ticket which simply does not exist at the price they state. Today I saw a ticket to Thailand stated as £189 but when clicking on it are not shown where it is. Eventually, showing the ticket as over double the actual trick advert promised. I will use another reputable air ticket company but NOT e dreams. They are misleading us. You have been warned.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 105
1. Re: e dreams air ticket company

"Furthermore, it is not clear and the wording so small you need special glasses to see it."

___

Every browser has the facility to enlarge text on screen. Alternatively copy & paste it into word and increase font size - no excuse.

Did you actually purchase a ticket from eDreams? If you did, what research did you do before buying? There have been plenty of posts regarding eDreams for you to read about.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
2. Re: e dreams air ticket company

Put e dreams in the search box and spend several hours or even days reading about the problems that people have had with them - you are not the first and I doubt you will be the last to post such warnings.

However as long as people keep chasing the cheapest price then they, and others like them, will continue to operate. So called cheap prices always come at a price - one of which is premium rate phone numbers.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
3. Re: e dreams air ticket company

I will use another reputable air ticket company

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not book directly with the airline?

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
4. Re: e dreams air ticket company

I want a pair of those special glasses. They sound fab.

5. Re: e dreams air ticket company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, December 05, 2012
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
6. Re: e dreams air ticket company

"please don't tell me you work for them too?"

You win the prize - 2nd post and already claiming that others work for an airline or travel company because you didn't like the reply.

"I for one do not know how this company can keep trading." - It's simple really - because people like you book with them.

And no I don't work for e dreams, any other travel company or any airline - I simply do some research before parting with my cash.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
7. Re: e dreams air ticket company

I can see very clearly the phone number, and cost, even without my glasses! £1.53 per minute VAT incl. plus network extras. Not sure how it's deliberately misleading when the information is right in front of you.

Maybe doing some basic research before booking would have prevented your rant. Book direct with the airline in future.

8. Re: e dreams air ticket company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, December 05, 2012
Watford, United...
reviews: 12
9. Re: e dreams air ticket company

Missed the reply at #5 - Just amazed to see a one post ranter post a reply (not a troll then!).

Even more amazed that anyone in their right mind would think that a £189 fare to Thailand would be in the least bit genuine.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 125
10. Re: e dreams air ticket company

I'm wondering why the OP phoned them in the first place.