We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help on LAN South American Pass

Hong Kong
reviews: 68
Help on LAN South American Pass

I only need to take two flights within South America. But I figure it that it would indeed cost me less if I purchase the LAN South American Pass with 3 flights (the minimum requirement is three flight sectors). Would it cause any problem if I just take two and leave the last leg unused?

I am going to take LAN to South America. Then two flights on LAN there. And then return home by taking a LAN international flight after my second South American Pass flight. So, if I am not using the third flight, would LAN deny me boarding the international flight home? Or I would need to pay penalty for not using the last flight sector?

Anyone can share their experience?

Hong Kong
reviews: 68
1. Re: Help on LAN South American Pass

Any advice from someone here?

2. Re: Help on LAN South American Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, December 17, 2013