We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

Toronto
air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

Can anyone tell me what the meal service is like?

how long is flight ?

Does it stop to re fuel ?

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

You can find out all this information on Air Canada's webpage. Have you looked there?

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 60
2. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

They have connecting flights thru Vancouver and one direct flight.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 31
3. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

Meal service in economy-one regular meal, one breakfast type meal-western or Chinese style. Cup o Noodles as a snack part way through flight. Standard beverage service including alcohol

Length of flight-just look it up on the AC website.

Edited: 8:30 am, December 01, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 62
4. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

I'd check out Hainan airlines as well, better prices, planes and service, IMO. I've flown both econo and Business with them and have nothing but good to say.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
5. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

Wow... they do have cheap fares... business class for less than $3000

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 16
6. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

I took a direct flight from Toronto to Beijing with AC a couple of years ago. The direct flight does not fly over Vancouver but the other way around. It kind of flies west and then somehow flies east eventually over Russia and the Gobi dessert. From what I recall, the flight is around 13 hours long. I paid extra for a bulkhead seat. The extra leg room was nice. If you have an option, fly business. There was plenty of food, western and asian cuisine. I always find the Air Canada service very good and they have a good selection of movies to keep you occupied on long trips..

7. Re: air Canada. - Toronto to Beijing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 17, 2013