We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Buisnes class

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 14
Emirates Buisnes class

WOW !!!! Treated like a king on my recent trip to Hong Kong. The airbus 380 upstairs Buisness/first class is the best. Sip on champers, have great food then lie down and dream.....that you could travel like this every trip.. I Wish I could, so good. Thanks Emirates, see you soon.

United Kingdom
reviews: 79
1. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Nice to see a positive review for a change, I like Emirates but the service on the A380 is patchy at best but then I don;t fly Emirates for the service I fly them for the hard product and the lie flat bed is INCREDIBLE!!

BW JO

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 126
2. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Great to hear you enjoyed it. The A380 Business cabin is beautiful, isn't it!

jersey channel...
3. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Nice to hear a good report , I'm booked on the 380 Man to BKK and can't wait,

Hope my buisness class trip is as good as yours !!!!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
4. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Flown A380 business class quite a few times now - just flown DXB-MAN today in economy and really missed the upstairs bar, space and beds.

It really does spoil you.

Victoria, Australia
reviews: 106
5. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

We are flying business class with EK on the A380 for the first time soon. We are worried that after doing that we will never want to fly econ again!! :) :)

Sydney/Melbourne
reviews: 41
6. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

You won't!!

And if you have to you will suffer from severe 'seat envy'. Particularly bad on aircraft where you have to walk through Business Class to get to Economy.

Victoria, Australia
reviews: 106
7. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Ah yes....."seat envy".......I know it well!

We normally fly econ, did business class on EK inbound last time. It was a B777 and it was really good.

So we are splurging this time, but I imagine it will be back to econ in the future, particularly when you can often get such amazing deals on economy fares........sigh,

jersey channel...
8. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

Hi again,

Silly question but will I be able to send emails from my iPad during my flight !!!!!!

Thanks

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 126
9. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

bronia,

I feel your pain! I've got an economy flight soon with EK and I know oh too well how nice it is upstairs in business! Not quite enough miles to upgrade both me and dh... sigh. Next time!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
10. Re: Emirates Buisnes class

bimdonesia,

It is very painful isn't it?

I fly back out with them in 8 days and don't have quite enough miles to upgrade DH and myself so will have to save it for the trip after....:)