We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Korean air - incheon - short stopover

cardiff
reviews: 4
Korean air - incheon - short stopover

Hi, we are flying in December from London to Bangkok via incheon, with Korean air, we arrive in incheon at 16.25 and our flight to Bangkok in at 17.15, I know this is short but is it ample time to make the changeover??

Also on the return flight we will be at incheon for 5 hours, cn anyone recommend anything to do in ths time??

Thanks in advance!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 6
1. Re: Korean air - incheon - short stopover

I have no comment about the first stopover, but for the 5 hour stopover you should not leave the airport. Incheon airport is almost an hour from Seoul by train. It is actually one of the nicer airports I have been to as well, I recommend that you go to the Rest and Relax area of the airport. There are plenty of facilities there.

2. Re: Korean air - incheon - short stopover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 17, 2013