We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Connecting Flight

Detroit, MI
reviews: 24
Best Connecting Flight

Need to decide between two connecting flights/airports for a Detroit to Vancouver trip with Delta at the end of March. The choices are: (1) connect to a Compass regional jet in MSP or (2) connect to a SkyWest regional jet in SLC. Both involve quick 45-50 minute layovers. Any opinions on the best choice would be appreciated, as I am not familiar with these regional carriers or these airports. I am inclined to use the SLC connection, as the weather is less likely to be an issue there that time of year than in MSP.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
1. Re: Best Connecting Flight

6 of one, half dozen of the other. I think DEN gives you more back up plans, but they are equal to me. DEN in March can be weather prone too.

Edited: 10:21 pm, November 23, 2012
2. Re: Best Connecting Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, December 16, 2013