We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your opinion of British Airways??

Australia
reviews: 20
What is your opinion of British Airways??

Hi,

Planning a trip for myself, my sister and a daughter each (both in their 20's ) from Brisbane to London and British Airways at this point in time has the best times and prices to suit our needs.

Just interested in hearing about your experiences flying with BA.... any great or bad things about them you may have come across??

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 53
1. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

BA don't fly to BNE anymore. You sure it's with them?

southern england
reviews: 21
2. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

they seem to get pretty decent reviews and if they are the cheapest then that must be a good deal.only used them around europe and they were good but that was more than 5 years ago.hope you enjoy london.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
3. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

British airways are one of the best airlines but check it's not a code share flight as it might be another airline doing the route.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
4. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

Aslo check out the matrix fare comparison website to see other options.

Http://matrix.itasoftware.com

Australia
5. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

OP2002 ... Bris to Singapore is codeshare with Qantas ( who I've flown with many times, some good, some bad ) then the Singapore to Heathrow leg is with BA.

bruin.... $1660 rt from Bris to London seems pretty good to me, don't think we'll find much cheaper!! Not actually stopping in London but heading off to the Cotswolds for 5 days then Greece for 3 weeks. Seems crazy going all that way and not going into London but ..... can't do it all, maybe next time.

Thanks both of you for your replies.

Australia
6. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

Chrella... you must have been posting as I was!!

I actually found the BA flight on itasoftware originally... it's a great site and one I would never have known about without Trip Advisor.

Thanks for your reply.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
7. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

I've been flying with BA for 30 years, and have flown in all cabins / classes of service. I can count the number of disappointing flights on one hand, a small percentage of overall flights taken.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
8. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

IMO, BA is a great airline. Yes, I would go with them anytime. There are 2 daily flights between SIN and LHR. Both departing in the late evening from SIN and arrive at day break into LHR.

Australia
9. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

TravellerPlus and Kevin thanks for your replies. Good to hear from happy customers!!

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
10. Re: What is your opinion of British Airways??

"I've been flying with BA for 30 years, and have flown in all cabins / classes of service. I can count the number of disappointing flights on one hand, a small percentage of overall flights taken."

Me too, except for the 30 years bit (only 20 in my case). Oh, and never in Y. I stopped flying with them for a while as Emirates were so much cheaper for my needs and recently took my first flight with BA in over four years. To my mind, their product had actually improved since the last time I flew it. I love BA!

Edited: 3:57 am, November 23, 2012