We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates airlines website

Miami, Florida
reviews: 22
Emirates airlines website

Has anyone else had problems with advertised specials on the website that do not show the correct price after checking a booking? Emirates was just advertising fly 2 for the price of 1 in first or business out of Dallas to certain cities. When I searched it gave correct price, but the next day it showed original higher prices. I sent emirates an email and they stated nothing wrong with site and prices fluctuate in real time. If the special is good through nov 30th and I book before what does price fluctuation have to do with anything? After responding I noticed they removed the special. Very unprofessional and false advertising.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
1. Re: Emirates airlines website

Any sale or special fare can be withdrawn at any time - it's certainly not unusual for fares to change from day to day.

I assume they only had a limited number of seats on the 2 for 1 deal - guess you should have bought before somebody else snapped them up.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
2. Re: Emirates airlines website

I agree with Tom prices change daily and there's not many Business and first class seats so they would have run out pretty fast.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 130
3. Re: Emirates airlines website

Sorry, bad luck for you. It's not every seat that's 2 for 1, just a limited number.

UK
reviews: 23
4. Re: Emirates airlines website

Real time pricing is the norm for online travel related deals. 'Whilst stocks last' is the usual criteria. Need to be quick on the draw with these offers. Its no different with hotels and car rental sites.

5. Re: Emirates airlines website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 16, 2013