We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

at long last something to help jetlag

australia
reviews: 17
at long last something to help jetlag

https://re-timer.com/

flinderspartners.com/case-studies/re-timer/

I wonder how many you will see wandering around the airport

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
1. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

We were watching the same news program! :))

australia
2. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

Yep 9 news...

I would feel a bit strange wandering around in them though. I wonder if white is the only colour they come in..or part of the change process

australia
3. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

Hope they make some headway in the market before it is copied

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
4. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

I know the light from the computer screen makes a difference to feeling awake and alert so I'm sure this headpiece would work well. But I've used No Jet Lag for ever.

http://nojetlag.com/

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 24
5. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

I've tried No Jet Lag - it doesn't work for me. In future I'm getting around the problem by removing the 'lag' - ie staying close to my timezone or removing the 'jet' - ie travelling on surface transport. Otherwise I just write-off the first week after I get to my destination. :-(

australia
6. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

I never have a problem going to my destination in Europe last trip I was awake for nigh on 42 hours straight and coped travelling after the first night. It is coming home that is the problem for me a week later and I am still stuffed

Edited: 3:51 am, November 21, 2012
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 48
7. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

There is some evidence that bright light can be used to re-set the body clock, but I didn't think it was this advanced in its research. May well be that a little bit of research has been injected into the technology, but not enough to ensure it really is a workable idea.

Time will tell, and I suspect adversely

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 48
8. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

Following up on the small amount of detail, the researchers are legitimate and from a respected university, but any researcher who then develops something to sell and uses their own research to back it becomes a bit suspect. We need independent blind trials and a write up of the research that is peer reviewed. This research MAY exist but it is not cited.

9. Re: at long last something to help jetlag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 16, 2013