We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

Matamata,New Zealand
Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

Has anyone dealt with either of these agencies"

57 replies to this topic
Auckland Region...
1. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

Did you hear back from anyone? As I was wondering about booking with one of these myself, I have been hoping that you would receive a reply. Did you try booking yourself, using one of these? I noted that the customer rating replies almost all seemed to be on one day, and no specific departure or destinations seemed to be mentioned by any of them.

Edited: 9:20 pm, November 27, 2012
New York City, New...
2. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

I called Flyinfinite.com today (11/28/12 - 9 pm) to make a reservation for a flight NYC - SFO, but the representative did not seem interested in helping me. She sounded bored (maybe was sleepy?) and had an unfriendly attitude. At some point I actually asked her if you was hearing me well, because she would totally ignore my questions. With such a mediocre customer service I didn't feel motivated to get any tickets.

australia
reviews: 17
3. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

cheapbizclass.com no longer exists it's up for sale....so IMO anyone that booked with them is in for a rough ride

as for the other one couldn't make judgement but based on above reply wouldn't use them either.

I only book with the airlines direct... read too many scam posts regarding third party bookings

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
4. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

The desire to book a 'cheap' flight in J or F seems to be the driver behind flyinfinite.com and others of similar permutation.

One cannot book a flight at the website, nothing as straightforward as that. One chooses an itinerary then has to request a callback from a personal concierge (hm) as 'due to our elite contract with this carrier we are contractually unable to display the full details of this itinerary online.'

I'd book elsewhere.

australia
reviews: 17
5. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

'due to our elite contract with this carrier we are contractually unable to display the full details of this itinerary online.'

Now I've heard everything!

New York City, New...
6. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

Follow-up on Flyinfinite.com:

I was still trying to get a RT business class flight NYC-SFO to spend Christmas with my sister and since they had such a good deal in their website I got tempted to call them again. Their website has a RT business flight from a given airline for $1,140 (the same airline’s regular price is $2,422).

So, I tried my luck and called again hoping to get a friendlier representative. Well, the rep tells me that the price they have advertised online is no longer available and that the current price is $2,400.!! Where’s the deal? That’s the regular price!! I immediately hung up.

These people are basically using online false advertisement to make you call them and then they’ll try to hook you. Total scam!

I decided to do some research about these companies that sale cheap business class flights and on ripoffreport.com they posted the case of someone who used the services of alphaflightguru.com just to find out at the airport that his tickets had been purchased with someone else's miles. The guy could not use his tickets and had to buy last-minute full-price ones.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
7. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

I'll sell you a business class ticket for ticket for $24.

As long as the airline will sell it to me for $18. That isn't going to happen is it? But you may have noticed that my keyboard didn't stop me from putting that price out for you to read now, did it?

Airlines are cracking down on the selling of tickets using somebody else's points. There isn't an airline that allows the practice, and yes, if caught, you don't get to fly... and you may lose all of your own accumulated points.

Edited: 10:28 pm, November 30, 2012
8. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, January 17, 2013

9. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, February 09, 2013

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 111
10. Re: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com

Erica, you are posting on a public forum. No one from Flyinfinite.com or CheapBizclass.com will be able to answer you on here. You need to contact them directly - although a word of warning - I wouldn't recommend using either of these companies.

Reply to: Flyinfinite.com and CheapBizclass.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted