We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap-flights-deal.com

Tel Aviv, Israel
cheap-flights-deal.com

Hi, I booked 2 flying tickets to Thailand in a cheaper price comparing to other quotation. Does someone know if this website is reliable?

www.cheap-flights-deal.com

113 replies to this topic
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
reviews: 11
1. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

Why are you asking now when you have booked your tickets??

UK
reviews: 81
2. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

Does someone know if this website is reliable?

======

SInce you already bought, whats your master plan if it isn't, Sherlock?

Tel Aviv, Israel
3. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

I booked and have 48 hours for paying

australia
reviews: 17
4. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

check the price with the actual airline on their website and buy from them.

Also check the IATA code they quote on the website to see if it is valid. A search of the Company Name GA Ticket Ltd isn't bringing anything up on the web despite the website saying it has office in Spain and the UK. Hong Kong based firm

It looks like they buy other miles then purchase tickets using them...wouldn't touch with a barge pole

Edited: 12:41 am, September 27, 2012
Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
5. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

It looks like they buy other miles then purchase tickets using them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a violation of most (if not all) frequent flyer programmes. If discovered by the airline they may cancel your ticket.

6. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:13 am, September 27, 2012
Edited: 1:13 am, September 27, 2012

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
7. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

It's a scam.

I just visited the site and and tried a dummy booking. It looked earily familiar. It's the same look and feel as www.flightbuddyonline.com and other associated sites (which have been shut down).

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k5436083…

They give you the "option" to pay by credit card, but unfortunately their credit card processing is unavailable, and so is Paypal, leaving you with bank transfer/Western Union as the "only currently available" payment option.

Avoid it like the plague.

Edited: 1:16 am, September 27, 2012
australia
reviews: 17
8. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

check the price with the actual airline on their website and buy from them.

I did mean buy from the airline in case that wasn't clear

Tel Aviv, Israel
9. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

thank you for the replay.

mean time the site asked me to pay with bank transfere and not with paypal or credit card. This request lighted a lot warning sirenes and i sertanly will not

buy tickets from them.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
10. Re: cheap-flights-deal.com

tallymor,

Well at least you did research up front and you've unmasked another wrong'un website, so well done and thanks.

If you were given an account number to wire money to, you could be a good citizen and report it to the police. It'll be a small step (very small) in the direction of getting the scammers caught, but it'll help.

The account is probably in the name of a student who thinks he has a nice cushy commission paid job to accept money and forward it to another account. A nice arrest and a few hours in the cells for money laundering may make him cooperate and spill some beans.

Reply to: cheap-flights-deal.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted