We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 14
How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

We have booked a flight with Air Asia from Phuket to Coolangatta On 4th March 2013 we are travelling with Air Asia from HKT to OOL. My wife and I have separate tickets on the same flight.. Clicking on MANAGE MY BOOKING > WEB CHECK IN, I was able to get a printout of my boarding pass for the Phuket-Kuala Lumpur leg of our journey, however, I had no luck in getting a printout for my wife.So I phoned the Air Asia call centre listed here in Australia on 1300760330, only to have a recorded message which said they were having high volumes of calls. Being a bit hard of hearing, I couldn't hear all of what was said. As far as I know there is no impediment to prevent issue of my wife's boarding pass. Any suggestions on how I can circumvent phoning Air Asia and get resolve would be greatly appreciated.

36 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 43
1. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

I also had some problems with an AirAsia booking and got this advice.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k5704…

Amardeepsingh fixed things for us in 24 hours.

Also sent them an email on this address and eventually got an answer although that did take 5 days..

www.airasia.com/my/en/faqdetailsform.page

Otherwise the Malaysia forum is pretty cluey about AirAsia and someone there would probably have the answer.

australia
reviews: 17
2. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

When I used to book with AirAsia they seemed very big on security...

Close your browser clear your cookies then attempt to get access to your wife's booking.

The system might think you (being on another booking) might be trying to illegally access someone else's booking.

Edited: 1:41 am, September 19, 2012
Caloundra, Australia
3. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Thanks ever so much for your response.

It's frustrating trying to get through to Air Asia.

Certainly i'll go with your advices.

Caloundra, Australia
4. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

I'll take you up on your suggestion. Surely I'll get a right answer through Trip Advisor Forum. Meantime, I've written to Air Asia office in Kuala Lumpur.

A big thanks.

Caloundra, Australia
5. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Thanks hugo64 and jagjetfly

I now have my wife's boarding pass.Tthanks to a prompt response from AA support staff member -- June of Malaysia. She must have done something at her end. Her Email set out the same steps i had tried over and over again.

Terrific !

Here's the Email address that gave me success.

aax_aus_support@airasia.com

I sincerely hope this will help others who have trouble contacting AA in Australia.

Keith

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 43
6. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Thanks for getting back and sharing the details Keith.

We too prefer email (No misunderstanding who said what) but the AA site didn`t seem particularly user friendly.

Leaving in 3 weeks so hoping I won`t need the link. Daylight saving commences our departure week so figure there`ll probably be a change in departure times.

There`s probably been a fair bit of stress with the help desks over the huge flight changes this year but that should be pretty well finished now.

Edited: 11:15 pm, September 20, 2012
Caloundra, Australia
7. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Have a good break.

Cheers

Keith

Australia
reviews: 41
8. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

I have had immense trouble contacting Air Asia about a refund as I am to have an operation. Very poor service.

Try this:

aax_aus_support@airasia.com

Good luck. Keep a copy.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
9. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

Well I am more and more communicating with airlines through Twitter. Some are not (yet) responsive, but many are (KLM, Swiss, BA for instance). So you could try your luck with @AirAsia. Please keep in mind this is Twitter so anyone can see tweets. For more sensitive information such as ticket numbers, either send a direct message or use another mean (Swiss for instance provides users with a specific email address).

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
10. Re: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?

@Bonnie079: Airlines are generally taking months to refund. While this is frustrating, it seems it is the norm in the industry.

Reply to: How can I contact Air Asia in Australia without phoning?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted