We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

London, England...
Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Many people on this forum seems to have problems with edreams (and I have nothing good to say whatsoever), but did anyone receive refunds at all?

I booked a return ticket from London to Bucharest with edreams, and the overall price was £ 132.98 but 300.98€ was taken from my card. After many emails I was told I would receive a refund for the outstanding amount, but I have not received anything and no replies to my latest emails.

'gb.weekend@edreams.com

Aug 14

to me

Dear customer

We have checked your booking record and we have noticed the error made by the airline company during the comfirmation process . Please note that Edreams will assume the overcharged amount .

Please provide us with your bank account details and we will refund your money. '

Edited: 12:39 pm, September 11, 2012
39 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 91
1. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

I never understand this type of question. How does what happened for anyone else have any bearing on your refund? I am sure people have received refunds.

Can't you just file a dispute with your credit card company? In any case, this is not an unusual amount of time, unfortunately, to wait for a refund.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Assuming it's not too late, get in touch with your creditcard provider and dispute the charge.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 138
3. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

I'm sure you'll get the refund, there are complaints here about edreams but they are a big company that have been going for years.

London, England...
4. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Thanks Chrella good to hear. After the reading the negative reviews on here I had serious doubts about how big edreams are. I have spent more than two months on this and was told the refund would take 7-10 working days from the 14th, so wasnt sure what to think.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 13
5. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Why going with a middleman?

Apart real discount or airline not selling directly (rare..) any normal ticket will cost the same on the airline website.

All airline website I've visited this year even promise to have the best price or they pay back the difference.

Newbury, United...
6. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

I have been chasing a refund from eDreams for over 6 weeks, they took money from my account and still will not reply or answer as to when I will get it back.

DO NOT USE them evewr, they lie constantly on the phone and charge you £1.53p per minute as well and never answer emails. I have contacted my bank and also contacted the police.

London, England...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Don't bother with this company!

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
8. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

Slightly pointless post if that's all you're going to say.

Gloucestershire
9. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

We have been waiting for a refund of almost £400 since the 12th of January 2013, eDreams are just ignoring me and so are Thomas Cook who's name was on our paperwork. Can anyone help???

UK
reviews: 89
10. Re: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?

No one can help you apart from your credit card company. What did they say when you contacted them?

Reply to: Did anyone ever get refunds from edreams?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted