We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Farnborough...
Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Hi,

Me and my family are flying from Gatwick to Sanford Florida in November with Thomson in Premium Economy.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the width of the seats in premium economy are? and if the armrests are fixed?

I know the seat pitch is 36-37" but i'm looking for the arm to arm width.

We are in row 5 if that helps?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Edited: 3:32 am, September 07, 2012
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
1. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

They are about 18" inches. Impossible to say whether the armrests are fixed or not. It depends on whether it's a ex Thomsonfly or ex FCA aircraft. Ex FCA are fixed, ex Thomsonfly aren't.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Hi

We're due to fly PE in August 2013 and I'm a bit scared that I won't fir in the seat width as I'm a size 24. Can you tell me how wide your seats were?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated

Bristol, United...
3. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Hi

We're due to fly PE in August 2013 and I'm a bit scared that I won't fir in the seat width as I'm a size 24. Can you tell me how wide your seats were?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated

Farnborough...
4. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Hi,

You will not have a problem with the PE seats on Thomson or First Choice models of the plane, they look smaller than they feel and there was plenty of room for some of the passengers who I flew with who are 26-28. All of us had a comfortable 9 hour journey and you shouldn't worry.

Have a good holiday!

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
5. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Jo

Read my post just above your's.

Bristol, United...
6. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

Many thanks for you reply

7. Re: Thomson Premium Economy seat width?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 02, 2014