We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fly.co.uk

Ivinghoe, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
fly.co.uk

Please be warned about this company. I would strongly recommend not using them. They take your booking, then tell you that the airline did not accept your credit card, then charge you a £100 cancellation fee. Then when the date of that original flight is due, they start the whole procedure again. I only got my money back because of the £100 guarantee on my credit card

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: fly.co.uk

Plenty of threads on here about this company.

POLE, DONT, BARGE, A, TOUCH, WITH.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: fly.co.uk

Agreed ziggy.

Unfortunately some people always look at headline price over any other factor and also simply throw lots of money at a dream without bothering to do any research whatsoever.

So long as people continue to do this these companies will thrive.

Dudley, United...
1 post
3. Re: fly.co.uk

I have to agree with the posts from members.

Its deeply worrying that fly.co.uk is so prolific across the internet and the public needs to be warned to avoid this bogus company, at all costs.

Contact you credit card company to report suspicious activity and under no circumstances, should anyone contemplate fly as a means to book cheap travel tickets, its an utter scam and through personal experience and after a great deal of effort I've managed to safeguard my money.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: fly.co.uk

This company owns a number of German sites doing the same stuff - STAY AWAY - See my experience below

prezi.com/lpku1luzz6is/…

Twitter UrlaubMeister

Jersey, United...
1 post
5. Re: fly.co.uk

I totally agree with the other posts, I booked return tickets to the UK but only one way was booked at nearly twice the going rate. The advertised phone number does not exist and to date I have had no response via email.

The whole experience has been a nightmare.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THiS SITE

6. Re: fly.co.uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, February 24, 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
8 posts
1 review
7. Re: fly.co.uk

That's a little judgmental. The people to blame when I crime is committed are the criminals, not the victims.I was scammed by fly.co.uk because they were linked to lastminute.com, which is a reputable company so I assumed fly.co.uk were OK. By the time I realised they were scammers, it was too late- they'd stolen £100 from my account. After numerous phone calls and emails, HSBC's fraud department looked into the matter and refunded my money. So, fly.co.uk can be defeated. This scum need to be taken down.

Bangkok, Thailand
8 posts
1 review
8. Re: fly.co.uk

I was scammed by fly.co.uk- they stole £100 from my account. That was in early April. My bank's fraud department looked into the matter and recovered the money. It took a lot of phone calls and e-mails, but was worth it just to defeat the utter pig scum at fly.co.uk

Edited: 4:30 am, June 01, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
22,579 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: fly.co.uk

fly.co.uk is just a load of Ballacks .... just go to their home page and you'll see! :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
22,947 posts
28 reviews
10. Re: fly.co.uk

" utter pig scum"? Have to say that's a new one on me.

Glad to see you don't hold back and say exactly what you think.:-))