We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet 2 baggage allowance

cheshire
reviews: 34
jet 2 baggage allowance

can you combine your baggage allowance with jet 2. 3 passangers 22kg each.

regards tracey

30 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
1. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

As far as I'm aware there is no free checked baggage with Jet 2 - you have to purchase this, in advance is cheaper - each passenger can buy up to 3 bags x 22kg each.

There is no need for every passenger to purchase an allowance.

http://www.jet2.com/new/extras/baggage

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
2. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

Jet2 'beach' package holidays include 22kg luggage automatically. I've not flown with them for a couple of years. We did pool our luggage, but that may have changed now.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 17
3. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

Taken from Jet2 website FAQ baggage allowance.

Nothing stated about pooled luggage.

What is my checked baggage allowance?

Each customer can book up to a maximum of 3 bags per one way flight (provided the relevant charge per bag has been paid) but these cannot exceed a combined maximum weight of the relevant allowance as detailed below. Anything over the allowance will be charged at the prevailing excess baggage rate per kilo. No single item of baggage can weigh more than 32kgs. The charge for each bag is variable depending on your destination and whether you make your booking via our website, our call centre or at the airport. Discounts may apply if you choose the on-line check-in option during the booking process.

The baggage allowance is 22kgs for each travelling customer per bag booked and paid for (excluding infants). When paying for additional bag(s) per person, the allowance increases by 22kgs per extra bag booked up to a maximum of 3 bags or 66kgs per travelling customer. No single item of baggage can weigh more than 32kgs.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 4
4. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

On Jet 2 webpage it reads you can have a 22 KG bag put in the hold for £7.99 but when I book on line it says £21,98 or £43.98 both ways. Am I missing something here or is the ad a con.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
5. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

Where about on the website does it say £7.99? I haven't noticed it, but then I can't say I've really looked.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 4
6. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

http://www.jet2.com/new/baggage

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 111
7. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

Did you not spot the most important word in that headline? "From" £7.99. Check section 17.2 of their T&C's, especially this sentence; "which may vary depending on the length of the flight and when and how you purchase your booking."

http://www.jet2.com/new/terms#17

Edited: 11:12 am, January 20, 2013
yorkshire
reviews: 12
8. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

I've booked with jet2 and have 22kg each (3people) does anyone know if we can pool luggage together as we don't want to take 3seperate cases,thanks

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
9. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

No luggage pooling as far as I'm aware. Even if there was, you wouldn't be able to put 66kg into two cases, as no case can weigh more than 32kg.

yorkshire
reviews: 12
10. Re: jet 2 baggage allowance

Thanks for replying,wouldn't have used all the allowance anyway even tho my love of shoes would fit two cases alone

Reply to: jet 2 baggage allowance
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted