We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emailflights.com

Greater Manchester
reviews: 29
emailflights.com

has anyone used these for flight bookings?

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: emailflights.com

No personal experience but in general terms it is always better to book direct with the airline concerned or via a highly reputable long established 3rd party agent.

There are numerous 3rd party websites which appear to offer cheap prices that also "offer" little or no post sales customer support in the event of issues such as schedule changes etc.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
2. Re: emailflights.com

Try to save a little can often lead you to spend a lot. Remember, Airlines stopped giving significant discounts to travel agents many years ago... ergo the death of the industry in North America.

London, United...
reviews: 23
3. Re: emailflights.com

Check the price offer is live and that they are not going to email you with confirmation and final price after you provide your credit card details. If they don't accept credit cards, run fast. Check the final price they offer you versus the live price if you booked direct with the airline,

And lastly read the terms and conditions very carefully,,,,,

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 68
4. Re: emailflights.com

This response is no doubt too late but Yes I have used them and they were a nightmare to deal with. Stay well away from them. We lost our 2 weeks holiday to Thailand because of their incompetence. They fail to answer your emails. Go directly to the airlines website and book with them. It is usually cheaper if not the same price

Austin, Texas
reviews: 30
5. Re: emailflights.com

I never used and booking sites due to the horrible issues folks have posted on these threads. I have always booked directly with the airlines websites. Never a problem that way. Plus it is easier to stay with one airline for connecting flights. You don't have to run thru airports in a mad dash.

London
6. Re: emailflights.com

I would not advise anyone to ever book with Emailflights.com as last year I booked flight with them to go Malaysia. I was booking to travel within a week, I called everyday confirmation and was told it will be processed today and this will be my e-ticket. I contacted the airline after a few days as other family member had already booked with another agent weeks before so I wanted to book my seat with the family. I contacted Singapore Airline directly and was told the initial booking was made with them but they insisted I must contact the travel agent. When I did I was assured that everything was fine and I will get my confirmation. I got to Heathrow Sunday evening, went to Singapore airline and was told my booking had been cancelled by the agent or the agent did not pay for my ticket so it automatically gets cancelled. I had to re book another flight with them so I could travel that evening as I had hotels and other plans in Malaysia.

When I contacted Emailflight.com denied my booking and say it was a company called New World Travel I although they received payment via credit card so the credit card company dealt with it.

Do not trust this company

7. Re: emailflights.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:06 pm, November 27, 2014
London
8. Re: emailflights.com

I can assure you my experience was unpleasant and i have kept the proof. Even down to the telephone number is the same. The agent i dealt with name was Marcus . Marcus, I will never forget this and i hope you have the same done to you .

Edited: 11:13 am, September 20, 2012
London
9. Re: emailflights.com

I can assure you my experience was unpleasant and i have kept the proof. Even down to the telephone number is the same. The agent i dealt with name was Marcus . I will never forget this and i hope you have the same done to you .

10. Re: emailflights.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:06 pm, November 27, 2014
Edited: 6:06 pm, November 27, 2014