We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair boarding passes

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 20
Ryanair boarding passes

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am travelling out on Ryanair to Spain and returning a month later from France. As I am required to print out my boarding pass no more than 15 days before flying, and will not be carrying with me a laptop or similar, how do I go about printing my boarding pass for my return flight?

249 replies to this topic
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
reviews: 12
1. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Internet cafe or at a hotel.

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 3
2. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

I'm not sure I got your question right. You want to know how you get your boarding pass for your return flight?

You should be able to check in at the airport as well (self-service kiosk or counter). Make sure to allow enough time and check the check in times before you fly.

Manchester
reviews: 120
3. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Young traveller, Ryanair charge for airport check in.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
4. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

You should be able to check in at the airport as well (self-service kiosk or counter). Make sure to allow enough time and check the check in times before you fly.

-----------------------------------------

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!

This is Ryanair, you MUST check in online and you MUST print of your boarding pass before arriving at the airport.

If you do not you WILL be charged around 40 euro for a boarding pass to be printed.

There are not any self service machines for Ryanair.

Print your boarding pass at your hotel or an internet cafe.

:-)

Frankfurt, Germany
5. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Wow, now I know why I don't fly Ryanair.

That's rip-off...imagine your printer fails...

Thanks for the info and sorry for the wrong input.

Awol and might not...
reviews: 26
6. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Your hotel is a good place,or Internet cafe. But don't make same mistake as us we did not check that our host had done the right thing and on arrival at airport we found that we had a copy of our reservation not the on line check in as we had requested, an expensive mistake 120 euros charge.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,190
7. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

Print out your boarding pass at an internet cafe, check now to see what internet cafes there in the place you are going in France in advance. Hotels tend to be more expensive but good as a last resort.

Here is a good tip. I printed 2 copies of the boarding passes in case one got mislaid. At the airport there were 10 people who did not print out boarding passes, it cost them £60 each. One was a family of 5.

My wife said, I should had printed 3 copies. I told her I did, I put the third copy in the outside zip of one of the hand luggage!

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

"That's rip-off...imagine your printer fails..."

That's like saying it's a rip-off for airlines to have a deadline for boarding because your car may break down on the way to the airport.

UK
reviews: 90
9. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

That's rip-off...imagine your printer fails...

========

In the TWO WEEKS you have to get it printed??

Heck you can buy a new printer for less than the cost of ONE Ryanair boarding pass fee !

Edited: 6:00 pm, July 16, 2012
Frankfurt, Germany
10. Re: Ryanair boarding passes

The fact that a new printer is cheaper than a Ryanair boarding pass fee doesn't make it better, does it....

I think it's rip-off and I'm never gonna fly Ryanair, just my two cents.

Edited: 6:15 pm, July 16, 2012
Reply to: Ryanair boarding passes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted