We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roundabout Travel South Australia

Roundabout Travel South Australia

Has anybody booked round the world flights through Roundabout Travel in South Australia? The only reviews I can find are on their own website.

72 replies to this topic
Australia
reviews: 42
1. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

Personally haven't heard of them and I am from SA doesn't mean they aren't here though - I would maybe post this on the Adelaide forum and see if anyone knows of it :)

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 44
2. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

…yahoo.com/thewest/…

http://www.roundabouttravel.com.au/

Edited: 9:35 am, July 03, 2012
Australia
reviews: 42
3. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

Have you used them Hugo? Think the poster wants to know if someone has used them.....good link though

Batemans Bay...
4. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

We used Roundabouttravel in South Australia to book a round the world Business Class trip for May this year. We dealt with them entirely by email and the occasional phone call and I can highly reccomend them. They arranged our flights and we paid half of what the same itinerary would have cost on Star Alliance or One World. And on decent airlines too, Swiss, Cathay and Air Canada. When there was a problem when Cathay changed their computer system, it was sorted out immediately and they arranged all seat allocation and meal choices for us. I would certainly use them again.

Sydney/Melbourne
reviews: 47
5. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

Not sure how much credence I'd give to a reply which comes from someone who just signed up to support a company that someone asked about nearly 2 months ago. It smacks of self promotion to me.

Batemans Bay...
6. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

This is my first post on Trip Advisor because I have only just found the forum. While looking through the airline forum I found the question about Roundabout Travel and thought I might be able to be of assistance. It is certainly not self promotion and everyone has to have a first post. Obviously it is not worth trying to assist.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 3
7. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

It's probably too late for the poster but we booked round the world flights in November 2011 for travel this August, using Roundabout Travel in Adelaide.

I was very dubious at first as it is mainly organised by email with just a few phone calls at the end to finalise things but it all went without a hitch. It cost us $5,200 for two people to fly to the States, then Europe, then Hong Kong and back to Brisbane, using Air New Zealand, Swiss Air and Cathay Pacific. It also included one flight from and one flight to Zurich, from anywhere in Europe. This was a lot less than Flight Centre was offering and it was less than half of what OneWorld and the Star Alliance could offer. I changed my itinerary for my trip a few times before I booked and they were very quick in getting back to me with the new details. The service was really excellent and I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

South Pole
reviews: 39
8. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

thanks daptor1.

sounds like u were offered a pretty standard RTW that is available from most of the larger internet travel providers in australia eg. bestflights, travel.com.au

glad to hear the service from roundabout was good and now there is another source of fares to check out

Edited: 10:26 pm, September 13, 2012
australia
reviews: 17
9. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

My friend used this agency in SA to book her RTW flights because they were really good and cheaper than anywhere else she found. Used them twice and says she would never bother using anyone else again.

One thing you have to pretty well know exactly want you want to do first though, then they source the best price flights

10. Re: Roundabout Travel South Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:13 am, February 27, 2013

Reply to: Roundabout Travel South Australia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted