We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Berlin

Thessaloniki, Greece
Air Berlin

Hello all!I had initially booked 2 tickets Thessaloniki-Munich r/t for 25-28 September for Oktoberfest about 7 months ago.3-4 months ago AB sent me an e-mail that the flight time will change and i'd have to travel 25-27 September.I e-mailed them back twice,no answer from them and decided with my friend that we'll proceed with these dates.Now,they sent us another mail,stating that again the flight time needs to change and we'll be travelling 26-27 September.That's ridiculous.Is there any chance i can get full refund?We tried to call them but they're always busy.In the meantime a change in the dates is not possible because we had booked for the Oktoberfest these specific dates and moreover there's no accomodation in Munich(only some high-priced hotels)..Is there anything more i can do for that?Thanks for taking time!

Chicago, Illinois
1. Re: Air Berlin

We were thinking on flying air Berlin. How did it work out?

2. Re: Air Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 01, 2014