We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

London, United...
reviews: 35
EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Has anyone used this meet and greet service?

Would be grateful for feedback

thanks

38 replies to this topic
Cleethorpes, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

I'm due to use them in July. Did you use them in the end? How were they?

london
2. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

EPS parking were formerly easyparkingsite have been using them for about 3 years no complaints they are a small family ran business and are always willing to help like the last time we went away they took our booking last minute as we bought a last minute package deal.

good service and good price

Milton Keynes...
reviews: 9
3. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Yup - used them last year. Excellent service - did what you'd expect of a family run local business - am just about to book again with them this year.

Hove
reviews: 24
4. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Used EPS several times and never had any cause for complaint. Reasonable rates. Courteous, helpful... Family run business that I feel I can trust.

Welwyn Garden City
5. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

***Warning*** Be Very Careful. This company have still not returned our car almost 24 hours later. They left us standing stranded for 5 hours, would not call us, offer an explanation or a resolution. The Police are now advised as are Trading Standards and our lawyer. The company 'proprietors' got angry with 'us' and made threatening remarks which has added to our stress. This company do not advise if they have the car and will not advise where they put the cars. An official at Gatwick has advised they drop them in a field some times 50 miles away from the airport. This case is still open and hopefully our car will be located and given back to us after which compensation will be claimed through the small claims court.

Welwyn Garden City
6. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Until they lose your keys - then its your fault and they will not offer assistance.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Hi

I always use 'We Love Meet and Greet', and they are brilliant.

I have used their services at least six times this year and have two more reservations with them. Would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Jackie

Hove
reviews: 24
8. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Have used service several times but the last time they left us standing for ages at midnight and after several calls (some of which they wouldn't answer) the excuse was that they'd gone to the wrong terminal. Not using them again.

Welwyn Garden City
9. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Jackie, this company has gone through a number of name changes and management - for a reason.... I'm pleased you haven't experienced any issues with the previous 'Meet and Greet' organisation, I would never wish it on anyone. As I type this they are now advising that a recovery will bring our car home to us.... but they cannot yet advise when!

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
10. Re: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)

Hi Cate

Not sure what you are saying. I wanted to advise that the company I use has always been brilliant, 'We Love Meet and Greet' has never let me down, so perhaps would be better than EPS.

So your problem has had advised the OP against EPS (Easyparking) and mine has offered an alternative.

Gatwick now has licenced meet and greeters, I have no idea if EPS is one of those, but if it isn't then it should be avoided.

I hope you get your car back soon.

Jackie

Reply to: EPS Parking at Gatwick (Easyparking)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted