We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Folkestone, United...
reviews: 28
Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Hi,

We are flying LGW - SFB dep 1/06/2013 returning 14/06/2013, I can't tell from their flying schedule if this will be on the Boeing 787.

Can anyone help? It doesn't say on our confirmation.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 130
1. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

The B787 schedule for Florida can be found on the following link with B787 flights highlighted in blue.

thomson.co.uk/editorial/editorial-downloads/…

Folkestone, United...
reviews: 28
2. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Thank you, it appears we will be going on the 787!! :D

3. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, May 15, 2013
4. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, May 16, 2013
Leeds, UK
reviews: 52
5. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

This was covered multiple times in other threads a few weeks back. Thomson have announced they will not be flying the 787 on longhaul routes until July 8th.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
6. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

You're answering a question that is over 12 months old!

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 7
7. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Lol

Leeds, UK
reviews: 52
8. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Doh, my bad!

Ramsgate, United...
reviews: 56
9. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

My 2 replies to this post,, both since deleted, I thought were informative and actually answered the request of the original post!

The post might have been 12 months old but according to my calendar JUNE 2013 is not 'til NEXT month, so the information is/was appropriate to the original request.

I was forwarded to this post by TRIP ADVISOR from their 'Related Topics' section at the top of the list - 'Thomson Airways 787 June 2013', which gave the impression that this post is still valid!

'LOL' in post 7 seems degrading & 'Doh,my bad' in post 8 seems totally unnecessary and off topic!

Ramsgate, United...
reviews: 56
10. Re: Thomson Airways Boeing 787 June 2013

Just got confirmation G-TUIA did 5 circuits of Manston Kent this morning.

Staff/crew training.

It was the quietest plane I've ever noticed!

Dreamliner - I've seen the Dream!

Hugo.