We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Wirral,England
reviews: 10
Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Hi

We are about to book our parking at MCR airport through BCP and the option that we like the look of most is the multi-storey as it's so easy to just park up and go straight to check in without having to faff around with bus transfers, valet parking check in etc. We also fancy just going straight to the car when we come back and driving straight home without having to wait for someone to collect us or bring us our keys etc

The multi storey price is £45 for 2 weeks which seems a good price to me but has anyone used it and if so is it OK?

Wid

24 replies to this topic
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
1. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

I've only used the multi storey in T3, for meet and greet and valet parking, both of which were great.

Wirral,England
2. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

We are going from T1

West Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 82
3. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

That seems a really good price for a 2 week stay especially so close to the terminal. I just paid £27 for a week in Shuttle Park.

Sorry - I haven't used that car park though - we tend to use the shuttle park - whcih I agree, is a pain having to get the bus transfer. i always say we are going to use the multi storey car park in future.

Let us know how it is.

x

Wirral,England
4. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Will do but am still interested to see if anyone has had any problems with it before I book.

York, England
5. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Its great, We use it every time now. Had a problem once where it wouldn't recognise my payment card to open the barrier but a guy on the intercom opened the barrier for us so all in all it wasn't really a problem and caused little delay (literally seconds).

We have just booked again for April and it cost us £80.00 for two weeks so you got a great price aswell

Wirral,England
6. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Bloomin 'eck,. I'm going to book it right now before it goes up. Thanks for your help

Wirral,England
7. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

LOL ... "I'm going to book it right now before it goes up". TA must have tipped them off 'cos I have just booked it and it was £50 instead of £45. It went up by £5 since this morning! Poof.

Ah well, still a good price it seems and at least it's sorted. Thanks again for your input.

wirral
reviews: 74
8. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

That is an unbelievably good price for parking in the terminal (short term) multi-storey.Just a little more than I paid last month for 8 days in the Long Term car park pre-booked.GFI.Be careful as I don't recognise BCP as the company that controls the on-airport car parking.Just make sure you aren't handing your car and keys over to a bod who drives it away and parks off-airport awaiting your phone call when you return.I don't want to be alarmist but that seems too low a charge for what you think/say you are getting.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
9. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

Even at £50 for two weeks at the temininal multi story is a great price so I hope you snapped it up. I guess its low season if you arre going soon so that's why its so cheap

uk
reviews: 73
10. Re: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?

£50 is a fantastic price!

I usually pay around £35 for 2 days!

Use the multi storey car park at least once a month. Can not be beaten for convenience.

Reply to: Manchester airport car parking. Multi storey OK?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted