We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check if passenger checked in

london
Check if passenger checked in

Hello,

apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Is it possible if i can check if someone checked in for an earlier flight with cathay pacific?

I have the persons flight information but unfortunately cant seem to "manage my booking" on there website, presumably because the flight has left already.

thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
1. Re: Check if passenger checked in

dzee1

If the flight has already departed you won't be able to check this as far as I know.

Regards

london
2. Re: Check if passenger checked in

yes the flight departed already, the first flight would have touched down and transferred onto the 2nd flight by now.

i haven't heard from the family member in a few days so was worried, i would like to know if they made it on board before i have a long drive to the airport

Palmetto, Florida
reviews: 10
3. Re: Check if passenger checked in

Assume things are as planned. If there were problems would you not expect them to call you? Btw I find airline not willing to disclose whether a person is on a particular flight or not , probably for security reasons

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
4. Re: Check if passenger checked in

Well, look at it this way if the person had missed the flight or for some reason hadn't gotten on it surely they would've contacted you especially knowing that you have a long drive to the airport to pick them up.

London, United...
reviews: 18
5. Re: Check if passenger checked in

Yes, there is a way to do this by contacting Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong, here in the UK they won’t give out this information for various reasons around security, but providing you have their full name, flight number and don’t mind the international call you can ask if the specific person, has departed on the flight. As I have done previously.

Otherwise it’s a trip to the airport to see if they arrive.

6. Re: Check if passenger checked in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, October 28, 2012
Edited: 3:05 am, October 28, 2012
Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 39
7. Re: Check if passenger checked in

You have dragged up a near defunct thread on a public forum to ask a question nobody will have the answer for.

8. Re: Check if passenger checked in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, May 11, 2013
Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
9. Re: Check if passenger checked in

As post 7

South Pole
10. Re: Check if passenger checked in

is sandra the daughter of the Nigerian prince with the millions of dollars up for grabs....transferred to my bank account, just for the asking?

anyway thanks for the necropost with all the personal info contained therein.

5, 4, 3, 2.........