We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BravoFly

reviews: 17
BravoFly

Booked air travel from Rome to Paris. After transaction completed I realized that I book the wrong travel day. I immediately tried to fix this by calling the customer service number on the website. I was willing to pay any extra charges for my error. Once reaching a customer service agent and explaining my error at a cost of 6 euro. I was told that someone would call me back. 24 hours later I had not received a call from BravoFly so I called again and paid another 6 euros. This time I was told that my flight was not for 2 months and that someone would call me back sometime before my departure date and would not guarantee anything about my flight. I have since tried to email customer service at BravoFly And still have not been able to get my situation resolved after 2 weeks...unacceptable

In the 15 minutes plus on the phone with bravo fly I do not understand how my situation could not be resolved

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: BravoFly

Well, at least you admit this was your error. Why, didn't you go directly to the airline's webpage and book this ticket?

Before you purchase a ticket through Bravofly, you must click on a box stating you read and understand the Terms and Conditions associated with your ticket. I don't know why, but I have a feeling you did not do so. Here's what these Terms and Conditions have to say about changes to your tickets:

"Any changes to the name on the ticket, flight date and leg, made after the purchase confirmation may incur the application of a penalty in accordance with the norms adopted by the airline companies and/or supplier at the time of the variation request, as well as a possible price adjustment. In addition to the penalty requested by the airline company, a supplementary charge may also be applied at the time of the change request for the extra service provided by Bravofly. Also remember that certain airline companies do not allow for any changes to be made and, in such case, it will be necessary to purchase a new ticket. "

Appears to change anything on this ticket, you're going to have to pay any change fee charged by the airline, a fee for this from Bravofly, and possible refaring. Why not try calling the airline directly and seeing if you can make a change that way? It may be cheaper to just purchase a new ticket. I certainly would not wait for Bravofly to do this.

Edited: 11:24 am, July 27, 2011
2. Re: BravoFly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, July 28, 2011
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
3. Re: BravoFly

I am always impressed when a company comes here and addresses the issue. Personally, I would be interested to know what really happened. The answer OP states they received from Bravofly seems a bit odd.

Turku, Finland
4. Re: BravoFly

I had VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, there was a bug on their site , the price changed during my reservation and I got wrong flights which I have been trying to handle with mobile from abroad with no response.

AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 88
5. Re: BravoFly

If you want to travel without complications book directly with the airline.

Chiasso, Switzerland
6. Re: BravoFly

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to hear you have had encountered problems on our website whilst trying to book with us. Please can you email me at Sofia@Bravofly.com with your booking number and I will investigate what happened and try and help you out.

Kind regards, Sofia

Edited: 11:33 am, March 05, 2012
7. Re: BravoFly

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:39 am, July 24, 2014
8. Re: BravoFly

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:39 am, July 24, 2014
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
9. Re: BravoFly

"It's impossible to cancel tickets online."

That took me all of 10 seconds to verify so the only reason you would have been unaware of this is if you didn't bother reading the terms and conditions of the product you bought.

Edited: 5:37 am, April 26, 2012
Nazareth Illit...
reviews: 1
10. Re: BravoFly

Hi!

There ib nothing regarding my issue in "terms and conditions".

See here: bravofly.com/content/…generalconditions.html

Boris