We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy jet holidays!!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 2
Easy jet holidays!!

I am just about to book a package holiday with easyjet but after reading some bad reviews I am getting slightly worried. Can anyone who has booked a package holiday with them give me some advice on this??

Many thanks

Milissa

86 replies to this topic
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
reviews: 11
1. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Too late now but I would have checked the reviews 1st before booking!! Might try and choose a different apatment, after checking reviews, and call them to see if you can swap.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 51
2. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

When you say "bad reviews", do you mean bad reviews about the accommodation or do you mean bad reviews about Easyjet holidays?

I have booked several Easyjet holidays and never experienced any problems.

Belfast, United...
3. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Thanks for the replies...When i say bad reviews i mean things like them messing up the dates of the flights or not having the hotel booked correctly.

I have flew many times with easyjet and had no problems I am just unsure about their package holiday option. I feel abit happier knowing you have never experienced any problems. thanks

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 51
4. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Experienced no problems with the flights and the accommodation has always been booked correctly. I always e-mail the hotel before hand to confirm the reservation. I have always found Easyjet holidays to be just as good as other tour operators and in some cases better. Hope your experienced is as good as mine. Have a great trip!

wales
5. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

can anyone explain to me, why easy jet are asking £23 per person for priority booking. I read somewhere that easyjet claim to be cheaper than ryanair, yet ryaain charge £5 per person. Many thaks

wirral
reviews: 67
6. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Did you mean "Speedy Boarding" as "priority booking" I don't understand?

And if so Speedy Boarding is an optional extra at high cost that can be avoided.

wales
7. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Hi sorry about that, i meant speedy boarding, and i appreciate it is a very expensive option which i will not be buying, again thanks for your reply.

London, United...
reviews: 47
8. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

We've just returned from a five night holiday in Spain, at a cost equivalent to five nights UK B&B.

I checked the details before pressing the "book" button, and again when I received the confirmation email afterwards. I also checked in online, and printed off the boarding passes.

Bag drop-off at gatwick was quick, despite a very long queue ( 8 to 10 desks open), got a choice of seats by dint of standing by the "also rans" sign for 15 minutes, then a very smooth flight arriving 30 minutes early.

A minor problem with the coach transfer, which I booked myself (though with the same company EJ would have used), and arrived at hotel and a very quick check-in.

Return just as smooth, except that next time I come through Barcelona with EJ I'll leave going to the departure lounge as late as I dare.

I'm now looking at EJ Holidays for a holiday in September.

And yes, the initial price shown isn't the price you'll eventually pay, but EJ are open on extra charges once you select your accomodation.

So based on my single experience, I'm happy with EJ Holidays. Obviously there'll be occasions when things go wrong, and they can get a lot of adverse publicity, but I believe EJ will do their best if that happens. Unlike some third party flight and hotel booking companies I've read about.

EDIT : I've just realised the orinal enquiry was July 2011 - wonder if the OP will come back to tell us how they got on.

Edited: 10:21 am, June 17, 2012
Rochester, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

Myself & my partner are looking to go on holiday soon, and looking in the travel agents etc. But im a travel fanatic & almost no the industry inside & out. I will be giving thought to booking with easyjet holidays. But what I don't want to do is book a holiday with them and pay for it straight like you would do in a high street travel agent & fined out that when you get there, you fined that you have to still pay for things when you get there, which should be included in the price of the holiday i.e toiletries, tv, towels, bedsheets? This is what I am worried about!

Rochester, United...
reviews: 1
10. Re: Easy jet holidays!!

i forgot to add -

You know when you book a holiday in a high street travel agent or monrch holidays etc. When you book any holiday with them everything is included in the price you pay for the holiday. I am worried about that not happening with easyjet holidays?

Reply to: Easy jet holidays!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted