We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asiana Airlines

South London
reviews: 103
Asiana Airlines

Hi guys,

Desperately trying to get hold of OZ. Long story, but something that can't be done online and I need a bod for.

Have tried 087109891054 and 02073049900 Cannot get through - rings and then just goes dead after a few seconds.

Anyone care to share the secret working number with me?

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: Asiana Airlines

Can't help on the UK numbers I'm afraid. But, if you are really desperate, you could try calling either the US or Korean numbers. Phone charges will be high, less so if you can use Skype.

I had no problems getting hold of them last week, on the US 800 number, calling from the US.

From UK, dial

00 1 800-227-4262 (US)

00 82 1588-8000 or 00 82 2-2669-8000 (Korea)   

Korea numbers from their Korea-English website.

Edited: 9:22 am, July 08, 2011
South London
reviews: 103
2. Re: Asiana Airlines

Managed to get hold of on the Us line - Thankyou!!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
3. Re: Asiana Airlines

You're welcome. The one downside of Asiana is that their website isn't that great for online assistance and you need that "bod"!

The upside is that their service on the plane is truly outstanding. I flew them for the first time last weekend (US-China in economy), and I return tomorrow. First time in ages that I'm looking forward to long haul in coach.

4. Re: Asiana Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 05, 2012