We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Hampshire
reviews: 2
ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Does anyone have any comments/experience using Ace parking at Gatwick Airport. None of their deals seem to come through on websites such as holidayextras.

Bucks
reviews: 10
1. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Hi Ive just booked them for meet and greet service for next week. Seemed pretty reasonable enough. Have you checked their website ?

Regards

Manny

Norwich, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Hi, could you share your experience with ACE parking as I'm planning to book them. Many thanks

Strood UK
reviews: 49
3. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Hi just a warning, I left my car with them in August and it came back with scuff marks deep into the paint on the bonnet.

After several E Mails between Ace and myself they have agreed to pay £100 towards a "mop" on the paintwork. My local bodyshop have said that this will not bring the marks out. The £100 offered is a "goodwill gesture" as they accept no responsibility for the damage.

They don't do condition reports, when taking your car so beware. I certainly won't be troubling them again for car parking on my next holiday. In the past I have used Meteor. They are more expensive, but in the long run after spending £300, to get my car resprayed, a lot cheaper.

Edited: 2:23 pm, September 20, 2011
London
reviews: 20
4. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

kept us waiting for 20 minutes on arrival - no apologies and then 40 minutes when we arrived back to Gatwick. Blamed a flat battery on another car which was blocking mine but no courtesy call. Refunded me £10.00 woo hoo ! Wont be using again.

London, United...
5. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

I parked with the Official Gatwick parking at Short Stay North Terminal, booked online for 5 days and according to their website was reassured by "Safe and secure parking with 24 hour CCTV" so paid the premium price. Returned to find my car door dented from the next door car. Called APCOA Parking (who run and manage the Gatwick Parking) to confirm from their CCTV that I had the right car for insurance purposes. First was told that they don't have CCTV, then when I pointed out this was one of the selling points on their website, was told that CCTV was only on the paying machine and the barrier - ie for THEIR security NOT mine!

I think you take pot luck with all of them....

London, England
reviews: 59
6. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

WE usually book through Holiday Extras and park off site at Airparks (I think it may have changed it's name).. Never had any problem with them and will be using them again shortly.

I've never heard of Ace parking.

Dothan, Alabama
7. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

They damaged our car as well and won't pay for it. Don't use them! Book a different garage or hotel that doesn't use them. I found NUMEROUS complaints on the Internet from other people whose cars they damaged and refused to pay for them. It looks like they don't pay anyone's claims. Here's a link and write up on their crooked ways:

elliott.org/blog/…

Billingshurst...
8. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

Found Ace Parking on the GOSIMPLY.COM web site, found it to be an excellent service, did notice they didn't look around vehicle , think they could review that should they damage it, othwise good!

Yalikavak, Turkey
9. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

We booked through http://www.skyparksecure.com/

Just returned this week from holiday after using ACE for the first time but will certainly use them again. It was hassle free as they were waiting fto collect the car when we got to Gatwick & on our return 2 weeks later, were there within 10 minutes. A brilliant & inexpensive service. Well done.

London, United...
10. Re: ACE parking at Gatwick Airport

car returned minus spare wheel, £ 800 to replace. Ace Parking not interested at all in providing their insurance details or any responsibility whatsoever. A little internet surfing shows that this Company is run by a Rogue Trader called Colin Wells.

thisissussex.co.uk/Crawley-businessman-expos…