We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get your AirNZ tickets now

Surrey England
reviews: 61
Get your AirNZ tickets now

AirNewZealand have announced a price rise of 7% on all international flights .This will apply to all tickets bought after March 17th.

Glad I've already booked my flights for December!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 130
1. Re: Get your AirNZ tickets now

I suppose this is to do with the increase in fuel prices. One way of covering it without a fuel surcharge! ;-)

Surrey England
reviews: 61
2. Re: Get your AirNZ tickets now

Yes for sure. As we are travelling Business Premier it would add a significant amount to the fares.

adelaide
reviews: 6
3. Re: Get your AirNZ tickets now

Have just bought mine for my Sept trip to the US. Unfortunately ANZ this year were just not competitive. After a great trip PE last year, had wanted to repeat the experience, but Qantas (and VAustralia) came in nearly $500 cheaper for their Premium Economy and also picked up nearly 6 hours in time lost because of flight times and connections.

Will be interested in seeing how Qantas' A380PE service across the Pacific compares.

(Qantas have just announced a $45 each sector fuel levy adjustment too)

4. Re: Get your AirNZ tickets now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 21, 2012