We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

Bristol, United...
Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

I have dealt with Seabreeze Holidays.com to book a flight to Katmandu and I have received really bad customer service, calls never returned, agreed on a price for a flight but when I received the details it was much higer, they have taken out a deposit out of my account to hold a flight and 3 months I'm still trying to get this back. Absolutly worst company ever, do not trust!!

somerset
1. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

Hi Martine

Can't help you as such regarding your current problem with Seabreeze, but will give some advice for future reference, advice which is often given by many on this forum.

Wherever possible book flights direct with an airline, thereby eliminating the risk such as the issue you have so often experienced when booking via a third party like Seabreeze ( can't say I've actually ever heard of them!).

A quick google on BA site found flights from London to Katmandu 7 days a week. I know that doesn't help you with your current predicament, but useful to note for the future.

I hope you get your problem sorted out - good luck

Edited: 10:07 am, January 15, 2011
Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 26
2. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

What is the 'problem'?

Is your flight booked? Are you wanting to cancel?

reviews: 114
3. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

I am not sure if I understand properly, but it sounds as though you authorised the travel firm to take out the cost of the airline tickets from your bank account directly. Very sorry for the mishap as it sounds like they tricked you about the real airfare costs, but next time it would be better to provide a credit card instead in order to protect yourself from this sort of thing. I don't know for sure, but if you don't get any response from them you may need to take legal action next.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
4. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

Has the fllight been booked? Taking a deposit for airfare isn't commonly done, most tickets need to be paid for in full within 24h of making a booking (there are a few exceptions but generally not for deeply discounted fares).

If the flights were booked and you had agreed to purchase non-refundable tiickets then you've got a booking to KTM.

Bucket shops may show the lowest fare available for a flight; if there is one seat that may be sold at that fare then the sign in the shop window can show 'From £XXX' and be accurate, even though most people will find a higher fare when booking.

That's why as npj60 said, it's usually recommended to book with the airline, as the most up to date fares will be available directly from the carrier. Booking with the airline usually won't attract fees as high as those charged by seabreezeholidays.com either: http://www.flighthouseuk.com/

5. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, March 10, 2011
6. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, March 10, 2011
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 105
7. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

Two new members posting their first post on the same subject within 10 minutes - Something not quite right here.. ;-)

Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
8. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

How is it these One Post rants always seem to attract One Post wonders (with 0 reviews) that rave about the same company?

Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 26
9. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

Compare the two texts in #5 and #6 They are written by the same person.

You could have done a better job in trying to fool us.

Obviously someone with interest in the company.

Edited: 10:55 am, March 10, 2011
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
10. Re: Seabreeze Holidays.com- NEVER EVER USE!!

LOL. How can anyone be so stupid as to *not* realize people are going to see through that :)