We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow airport parking

North Devon, UK
reviews: 3
Heathrow airport parking

Hello

I'm looking for recommendations for parking at Heathrow. So far the best options looks to be the official Heathrow car park or NCP.

Anyone know what NCP are like?

Norfolk England
reviews: 75
1. Re: Heathrow airport parking

Hi

We have only used purple parking at LHR and have been happy with them. You leave car and keys at the check in building and on return the shuttle bus drops you off in the car park where your car was parked whilst you were away. They have always been the best price for us..

Clive

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
2. Re: Heathrow airport parking

I use NCP FlightPath all the time. Never had any problems. It the one next to the main tunnel on the perimeter road by the Park Hotel. They use full sized buses to transfer to the terminal so there is always space. You keep the keys so need to worry about someone moving it about. Being so close to the Terminals, when travelling with family I drop them off with the luggage first. BTW this for T1/3.

Edited: 3:31 pm, November 01, 2010
North Devon, UK
reviews: 3
3. Re: Heathrow airport parking

Thanks for the advice.

I was tempted by purple parkings meet and greet service, but after reading some bad reviews I was put off.

I couldn't find any reviews for NCP, hence me asking on here. Looks like in gonna go with them. I like the idea of dropping off someone with the luggage.

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
4. Re: Heathrow airport parking

I always book a valet parking - specially when I fly BA from T5 - quite inexpensive if you book in advance on BA website. You just drop the car off at the terminal, and pick up the keys when you arrive. Never any problem.

Oxford, United...
reviews: 122
5. Re: Heathrow airport parking

I've always used purple parking, but not the meet and greet. Usually the best value and they will drop you off to the airport and pick you up. Doesn't take long normally. Never had a problem with them and when I land and get through customs and waiting for my bag, I call them and wait no more than 5 minutes for them to arrive.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 233
6. Re: Heathrow airport parking

I have used Meteor meet and great a few times,competitive and prompt and no problems so far.

Brighton, United...
7. Re: Heathrow airport parking

I used Purpleparking and they damaged my car and would'nt take responsibility even though their T & C's say they do!

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

8. Re: Heathrow airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, March 16, 2011
Guildford, England
reviews: 11
9. Re: Heathrow airport parking

Interesting that clarke_family058 have dragged up two old threads to promote this company.

Oxford, United...
reviews: 122
10. Re: Heathrow airport parking

Looks like some ones advertising!?