We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

cambridge,ma
reviews: 23
Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

Has anyone used this discount travel agency for purchasing tickets?Any problems encountered?

20 replies to this topic
Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
1. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

Have never used the site, so can't vouch for them. However, a number of airlines now sell more than 1 type of business class tickets on line, just as coach. One example of the fare difference is ORD/LHR Sep 20-28. A fully flexible Business class fare is $8128.40. However, the same airline has a discounted Business class fare with restrictions (change fees, advance purchase, etc) available for $3460.40.

washdc/va
reviews: 20
2. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

Did you purchase from Fare Buzz?

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 32
3. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

No....

I never got anyone to answer the phone when attempting to book a flight out of JFK to anywhere central Europe for leisure jaunt after online entries.

Next day, I receive call from individual with dog barking in background and very very bad English. Price quoted was higher than Delta site. Received call back next day and told him to forget me and my phone number. That is all I can say.

4. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:04 pm, April 07, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
5. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

This is a first. I will not be considering your site, "farebuzz" for any travels in the future. The following statements were copied from your online site. I think you are more interested in commissions first and service second.

>"Cash Rewards – Agents will receive $100 cash bonus for each international net Business and First class ticket purchased this is in addition in addition to your unlimited markup."

>"Net rates for travel origination Overseas

Agents add their own markup and receive commission within a week"

>"Fare Buzz has a New and dynamic web based hotel reservation system which allows agents to book hotels at NET rates

Agents can add their own mark up for each booking, per room per night and receive commission payment within a week of booking"

>"We have contracts with all major Car Rental companies within the US and world wide locations.We currently offer a 50/50 commission split to our clients"

>"Fare Buzz started operations in 1994, in New York City, with a staff of 2 and gradually grew to over 50 employees. "

>"Since the launch of the FARE BUZZ booking engine in August of 2005, we have grown 50% to 70% year-over-year. And with the launch of each new product, such as our Net Hotel program, we anticipate continued success thanks to you, our travel partners."

and the finale is this entry in your testimonials:

"You can mark up your commission for any amount that does not have to show on the client invoice."

Atlanta, Georgia
6. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

.........also, you seem to overstate your office hours.

17. What forms of payments do you accept?

We accept all major credit cards. Payments can be made by agency checks as well for which we will have to wait at least 10 business days for the check to clear. Prices are not guaranteed unless paid for.

18. What are your hours of operation?

Phone Reservations and Customer Support:

Weekdays 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM EST

Weekends 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST

Group Desk Weekdays 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM EST

Accounting Weekdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST

Membership Weekdays 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST

Online Reservations & Ticketing – 24/7

Atlanta, Georgia
7. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

"Fare Buzz believes in 100% customer satisfaction and if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may collect a full refund of our bureau fee within 2 hours after Fare Buzz receives payment."

Edited: 7:18 pm, February 24, 2011
New York City, New...
8. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

Dear Sir,

We understand your concern and request you to address it directly to us so that we may resolve the issue on urgent basis. Please give us a call at 1-888-808-4123 extn-184 Monday-Friday 1130-2030 EST and we assure you to give our best services.

Thanks and Regards,

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
9. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

What a bunch of --ll crap this website's self promotional posts seem to be- doesn't pass the smell test to any experienced flyer- so why dont we all pass them by...

USA
reviews: 1
10. Re: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets

Once i buyed a ticket from FareBuzz and he gives me better price from other agencies..I am satisfy with this...After that i am using that regularly when i planned to go to any destination...That is not for business class ticket but price is good.

Reply to: Fare Buzz discount business class tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted