We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london

kilkenny
reviews: 1
london

Hi all ,goin 2 london next month and was just wondering wats the best way 2 get from stansted airport 2 oxford st ,eg.coach or taxi...

Jeddah
21. Re: london

Dear all,

I am going to London for the first time to attend a pofessional teaching course there. I will have little free time to spend during the evening, and I am wondering which are the most interesting places I should visit, and how much are the prices?

If someone can help and mention some of these places I will really appreciate.

Thanks,

Reem

reviews: 112
22. Re: london

Hi Reem, I suggest you buy yourself a London guidebook and see what interests you. This topic comes up many times in the Paris forum, for example, where first time visitors ask in general what they ought to see and do. Everyone has different likes and dislikes so it's really a good idea for you to select what things interest you. Then when you find anything of interest return and post specific questions about them in the London forum preferably to get more advice. Have a good visit.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
23. Re: london

Reem,

First, and *again*... ask your question on the London forum. This is Air Travel.

Second... You are going to have to be more specific (there... not here) on what you like to do. Nobody has a clue about your age or preferences. A little bit of research on London sites and such would help you immensely.

24. Re: london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 18, 2010