We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And another thing!

London
reviews: 6
And another thing!

Sorry to keep banging on about Ryanair, but now that I've started............ I was just curious, has anyone noticed that when you price a flight on Ryanair for one person, then go back and price it for more than one person the price goes up (per person)? Thought I was going mad the first time it happened, but it's happened every time since.

For instance flight to Faro from Stn on 25 May 0.01p for one person. Change it to 4 persons and it's £19.99 pp! How's that fair?

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 199
1. Re: And another thing!

Its ryanair not ryanfair. The reason is simply that they have only maybe two seats on that flight in the 1p bucket. cheaper way for yhou would be to commence booking 1, abort and try two. If the price is the same then buy both. If it goes up for two go back and buy the one. repeat. That way you can average a cheaper cost for your party.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
2. Re: And another thing!

Mrs Thatch is gone......no more is it a matter of Tina (there is no alternative), unless you're really keen to fly from STN.

Just a comment, that's all.

London
reviews: 6
3. Re: And another thing!

I've tried booking each flight separately but as soon as you book one, the price goes up for any further bookings even if you try one at a time - very strange.

In answer to Traveller plus, Stanstead is on my doorstep so it makes sense to travel from there for short haul flights.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 75
4. Re: And another thing!

They only sell one or two seats per flight at those prices so when you book one the price goes up to next level for X number of seats then it will go up again. The cheap prices are a marketing ploy, if you can get it think youself lucky (maybe the wrong word to use in conjunction with this airline)

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 199
5. Re: And another thing!

Drive to LTN and tell O'Looney to shove his tix.

6. Re: And another thing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 22, 2009