We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

england
reviews: 19
BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

BMI have announced these 4 daily flights are to cease 28 march 09.

we are booked 28 april return 26 may 09, after usa trip.

customer service state they will get in touch next week with refund or alternative.

anyone know any alternative flights from leeds/bradford

Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 59
1. Re: BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

If you look on L/B website BMI is the only airline to fly to LHR.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
reviews: 131
2. Re: BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

At the moment, only bmi fly to LHR. I did read in the Yorkshire Evening Post I believe, a quote from the Operations manager at LBA that they were hoping to have another airline in the pipeline frying to the capital soon. No airline was mentioned, but could be FlyBe to LGW maybe?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
reviews: 131
3. Re: BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

Can't find the report I read, I was pretty certain it was in the YEP. I found this link to the story on the LBA website, no mention of any other airline - just that bmi regional will still be based there.

I will keep looking to see if I can find the story...

leedsbradfordairport.co.uk/…

Saltburn
reviews: 2
4. Re: BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

Sorry, just noted your post after adding similar re Durham to Heathrow, we fly April 2nd to Thailand what a bummer, will inform you of our progress Monday, so far have found some Newcastle to LHR flights with BA hoping someone will foot the difference

5. Re: BMI flights leeds/bradford to heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, October 14, 2009