We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

and I sat next to.......

New South Wales...
reviews: 7
and I sat next to.......

Cant vouch for the accuracy, but it brought a wry smile to my face !

complaints.com/2008/october/24/emirates_enda…

Travelling The World
reviews: 26
1. Re: and I sat next to.......

But were the falcons "of size"??

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 15
2. Re: and I sat next to.......

gosh,could it be true??

New South Wales...
reviews: 7
3. Re: and I sat next to.......

just goes to prove the value some place on money. If it was me I would have tied a rabbit to a piece of string and popped it out the window...

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 75
4. Re: and I sat next to.......

A freind of mine works with Gulf and if a member of the royal familly want something it happens, regardless. Afterall they own the airline. I guess the same goes with Emirates,it is also owned by the royal family. Wait 'till someone brings a camel onboard ;-)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
5. Re: and I sat next to.......

I've heard of this on Gulf Air too...

At least it wasn't an emotional support miniature horse or a "service dog" crapping everywhere.

http://www.guidehorse.com/images/erik/c2.jpg

www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php…

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 222
6. Re: and I sat next to.......

I just had to see what the fuss was about...

The Falcons sound like fun. I would rather share a plane with them than some of the alleged paying pax especially those that really should be loaded wth a Fork Lift truck.

The flyertalk babble was rather witless. Some horse and some dog crappi** in mid air. I would hazard a guess that this violates something or other. If pax have to wear seat belts then so should the bloody animals.

Not been to flyertalk before. After reading some of the thread I doubt I will bother.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
7. Re: and I sat next to.......

The flyertalk babble was rather witless. Some horse and some dog crappi** in mid air. I would hazard a guess that this violates something or other. If pax have to wear seat belts then so should the bloody animals.

Not been to flyertalk before. After reading some of the thread I doubt I will bother.

Err, I think they're agreeing with you!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
8. Re: and I sat next to.......

Speedbird-Flyertalk is not all bad, some of the threads and postings, especially on worldwide airlines can be positive and useful.

However like TA and Thorntree you will always get the loons, and although some postings are pathetic some great humour (irony,no less - together with Monty Python) shines through.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
9. Re: and I sat next to.......

Speedbird-Flyertalk is not all bad, some of the threads and postings, especially on worldwide airlines can be positive and useful.

As a member of Flyertalk for almost 6yrs and having been given the 'Flyertalk Evangelist' title I am aware of how useful the site is *wink*

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
10. Re: and I sat next to.......

Speedbird

Knew that-thought you would like the plug,and the "wink" loons comment.

Quite like raptors-watch the buzzards and kestrels in the air over over my garden - it would have been interesting to share First with a selection,all dozing with their hoods on.