We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and Fly reservation services

ohio
reviews: 1
Park and Fly reservation services

Has anyone used BuyReservations Online.Com for park,sleep, and fly hotel reservations?

Northern Kentucky
reviews: 4
1. Re: Park and Fly reservation services

I haven't used that one. I used www.parksleepfly.com once. Got parking at the hotel, a nice room for the night, free breakfast and a free shuttle to the airport and back from the airport to my car. All this for about $85. I think parking alone would have run about $50 for the week.

ohio
reviews: 1
2. Re: Park and Fly reservation services

Thank You for the reply.I also checked the site parksleepfly.com and stay123.com for rates at Pittsburgh,Pa airport.Their rates were significantly higher,fewer choices,and did not include Hyatt Place($90) and the Crowne Plaza($92).I've stayed at the Hyatt Place and 4 Points Sheraton.The Hyatt Place is much nicer.I'm just concerned that the price is too good to be true.

Thanks again for your reply

3. Re: Park and Fly reservation services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 17, 2009