We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flybe - e-tickets?

Mexico
reviews: 124
Flybe - e-tickets?

Hi there.

My family and I have reserved tickets with BMI for next June (from London Heathrow to Inverness) but we received a call from BMI (from the UK) they told us that the route won't be operated by BMI so they offered us to cancel the tickets or just change them to Flybe. (We accepted the change with Flybe).

We had e-tickets with BMI but when they called they told us that our tickets with Flybe will be sent to our home (Mexico) by postal service. But I have received a travel confirmation by e-mail from BMI with the Flybe flights, schedules, passenger names, etc. and the same booking reference that I had with BMI.

My question is Does Flybe give e-tickets? or why the woman from BMI said that. And the travel confirmation that I have received is our ticket? (We don't understand what is happening- Help)

And also in case our tickets be sent we would like to receive them by FedEX, DHL or something like that, because sometimes here postal service is poor.

Does anybody has the BMI customer service e-mail? In order to be in contact with them.

In addition we don't know if we have e-tickets or if we will receive the tickets by postal service?

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 15
1. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

There is a BMI sales office in Mexico:

Rio TIber 103-6 piso

Col Cuauhtemoc

06500 Mexico DF

telephone 55 5514 0219

fax 55 5525 17780

email bmi@discovertheworld.com.mx

The Flybe website says 'Bookings made through this internet site or the Flybe Customer Call Centre will be made, where possible, on an e-ticket (electronic ticket). This means you will not be issued a paper ticket for travel.'

At Flybe's home page, you'll see a column on the left called My Flybe; click on the Find My Booking link and see if your booking is there on the site - worth a try.

Buena suerte. And enjoy the north of Scotland, it is absolutely beautiful, especially in June.

Mexico
2. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

Thanks a lot. Do you have the BMI customer service e-mail in the UK?

I have tried to check my reservation at flybe.com but my BMI number is not valid for them.

Thanks again.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 15
3. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

I'm a little surprised, but there is no email address for BMI at the UK website. There is a tiny customer response form at the Contact Us page, but it doesn't give me much confidence that you'd get a reply in a hurry.

If you need to telephone, call +44 1332 64 8181.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
4. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

I use bmi as one of my frequent flyer programs and have an email address for that if that helps.

I find they are excellent at getting back to me, usually the same day.

Mexico
5. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

Thanks for your advices.

I have contacted BMI by e-mail and they have called me. Now they're working in my troubles. I wish it can be solved easily.

6. Re: Flybe - e-tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 16, 2009