We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarling - low cost airline

Sussex, England
reviews: 141
Sarling - low cost airline

Has anyone heard of this airline? Looking at flights from London to Stockholm, and this one popped up on lastminute.com. The thing is I can't find out anything about them using my usual search engine.....

South-east
1. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

I think this should be Sterling Airlines as we had the same problem

Denmark
reviews: 8
2. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

Since this is an old post I suppose you already flew ;) Could you let me know what Airline Sarling turned out to be? I have just booked a ticket through travelocity with Sarling (popped up suddenly too) and I can't find ANY info on this airline.. Was it actually Sterling?

Really hope you see this! :) Thank you!

Soren

London
reviews: 1
3. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

I also just booked with Travelocity, and said that I have a ticket with SARLING airlines. Searched for it, even went to the Gatwick site, and cannot find anything about this airline.

Hope it is actually Sterling Airlines ... someone should tell Travelocity and stop all this confusion ...

Lakenheath, United...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

Hi Treasa,

Do you have a flight number ??? I think it is Sterling as they run the route and it is a similar experiance to Aer Berlin. Cheap and Cheerful but not as cheap as a certian Irish or Orange airline !! When i flew with them i was served a bevvy and checked baggage with no problems, and it was a nice new aircraft.

London
5. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

Hi Everyone,

It is actually Sterling Airlines (the airline code is NB).

Cheers,

Michael

Oxford
reviews: 23
6. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

Hi - too late for the origional question but for anyone searching for 'Sarling' airlines as I was last week - it was 'Sterling' - I booked a flight to Sweden through lastminute.com and got a conformation ref. to 'Sarling' as well - I travel non stop for work and Sterling were comparable to BA or BMI - new planes - good service - good staff and check in - would fly with them again for sure. See http://www.sterling.dk/flight

Regards.

7. Re: Sarling - low cost airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 29, 2009