We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did anyone fly on Friday 13th!!

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 10
Did anyone fly on Friday 13th!!

I know there are superstitious people out there who will not do certain things like fly on Friday 13th or sit in Row 13!!??

Anyone have certain superstitions that they go through before flying!!??

Rockaway, New Jersey
reviews: 51
21. Re: Did anyone fly on Friday 13th!!

Yep, flew from Newark to Heathrow on Friday the 13th with BA. No problems, thankfully, and the plane was packed, every seat was taken. And yeah, we are back today already. Shortest. Trip. Ever.

Edinburgh, Scotland
reviews: 5
22. Re: Did anyone fly on Friday 13th!!

"superstitions before flying..... when boarding the plane i prefer to go up the steps. i can then stand at the bottom and listen to the engine. i would stand there for about 5 mins if i weas sure the engine was ok then i would board."

It would me more nervous about flying if I spotted someone loitering around the engine for no apparent reason!!

23. Re: Did anyone fly on Friday 13th!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 05, 2009