We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emirates limo service

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 15
emirates limo service

anyone used the above

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: emirates limo service

Yes, in the UK. They pick you up and drop you off. Nice car, good service. Takes the hassle away of parking etc.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
2. Re: emirates limo service

yes, its great indeed, being picked up from hotel to airport and vice versa.

hopefully are prompt for a 5.30am pick up!!

did you tip?

Sussex, England
reviews: 141
3. Re: emirates limo service

Had the service in UK & Auckland. No tips were expected. Nice cars, newspapers & mineral water in the back

Portsmouth
4. Re: emirates limo service

2 years ago they were excellent.

Goole, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: emirates limo service

Used them twice before...picked us up at home,,,nice comfy volvo...was there,at customs clearnce to take us home on return into uk.....had the same driver..well worth it...just didn't like the airline i'm afarid : (

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
6. Re: emirates limo service

tiffin, what didnt you like?

Goole, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: emirates limo service

Oh dear Liliyana,,opening a can of worms here.

When we paid a hell of an amount of dosh, for flights in business class,I expect when asking a member of crew for a snack (as i had not eaten leaving Bangkok)...i would hope,that i would have got more than the dish of dry roasted peanuts she plonked in front of me.

The outbound flight had no meal,until breakfast in Dubai...how was i to know this on this particular flight...(Would have grabbed a kfc in Don Muang)

This sector was basically,an easy ride for the crew,!!!...a sandwich would have done me...i know they carry them...plus noodle pots.

She refused to serve me food...( i asked twice for a snack)..and i sat on that flight hungry for over 5 hours...till breakfast was served.

At one point i used the bathroom...and the same crew member was eating her meal !!!!

I complained,about it...especially as another member of staff said that i should have asked,and she would have heated me something up.

Recieved a beautiful hamper from Emirates,plus a letter of apology.( i had noted the crew members name,& and they said that it would be investigated)..

They admitted that sevice was not as it should have been in the cabin....but the damage was already done.

Will not fly with them again...they're cr*p !!

Qatar beat them hands down !!

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
8. Re: emirates limo service

not good enough at all, if you ask me, shall report back to you once the dmage is done (lol nervously)

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
9. Re: emirates limo service

ps, luck you got a hamper and not just a crappy letter or email or call

10. Re: emirates limo service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 05, 2009