We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

singapore
singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

the most ugly singaporean airline it truly is, like what singaporean looks like, exactly.

when you early checck-in online, which is every singaporean have to do, because they are so ugly people that they force them to do every ahead of time, you follows the poor website instruction, and this airline automatically give you 4 seas for a family with 2 seats a and b in row 55 which have a-b-c, and c is the isle seat... and another 2 seats in row 56 , also a and b.... with both row have no C blocked the way to the isle, its stupid to give these a-b seats to a family....

and when you change it.. instead of confirm it... it shows you the aeroplane seats diagram, with ' more seats' option... when you click to look for more seats.... it shows you the other secton of the aeroplane for seats... but it DOES not allow you to go back to the first diagram of the seats ... when you have to click 'Next' in browser, you cannot proceed anymore,,, OKay then you have to do the thing again, but only find YOU already been checked in with the a-b seats in row 55 and 56... which you never confirmed.... but the system, like singaporean, stupid and stuband and confirmed it.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
41. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

A - Also curious as to why you would think believing someone to be young is insulting??? I have a great deal of respect for the young people of today and many young friends who bring me great joy.

In fact on our recent rip to Venezuela when we went to Angel Falls we were mistakenly it seems put on a backpacker trip. LOTS of things we didn't like about the organisation of the trip - but it was just great to be with a group of wonderful happy young people - most of whom were under 30 compared to us who are nearly 60 - but still they made us welcome and tested out our Spanish and treated us just like any other member of the group.

Melbourne, Australia
42. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

See this is what I was hoping wouldnt happen i.e you and me posting back and forth. But anyway...if I must clarify things for you.......

My post re: lien was in jest (i thought that was obvious). I do not personally care re: peoples ages, gender, orientation, religion. Not one bit. Re: the 25 thing...I have a habit-well known amongst my workmates- that I am seemingly stuck in a sort of timewarp. To me, everyone is always as old as I first met them..so when people I work with turn 45, 50 etc I am always surprised/caught out. Again & again (perhaps its just my memory as I get older?). i myself am stuck at 25 though I have had many birthdays since then. It just a quirk on my part.

re: "If you had been a member a bit longer here you would realise that most people here are older by the kind of questions they ask. The younger set don't generally use this forum - they can be found on Bootsn'all or Thorntree etc which cater much better for them".

Cant change when I joined. Thanks for the advice but not intersted.

You'll just have to try better Nozzie.

Now, lets see if we get back to the subject at hand....

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 188
43. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

All very interesting stuff.

Thanks Rex for the Glossary but, like all reactionaries, why can't folks just write what they mean?

Nozzie, dear, I think you might just be a bit out in your average age guestimate. Lots of posters have mentioned small child, 10 months etc., so biology dictates a fair few at 25-35, (but not gender specific)

Does it really matter where Adelaide74 comes from? U sing and his pal Stu have left the arena. (Not surprised really poor s*d after the mauling he/she got!)

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
44. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

No mfuwe it doesn't matter at all really!! But neither does it matter that USing wants to be a troll and write rubbish here. However it has kept a few of us entertained for a couple of days.

And as for the average age of posters I guess that doesnt matter either - but would be interesting to know and I bet that TA will be keeping tabs on it now that most of us complete the profile thingy because it will be of major interest to their marketing dept. And I would still be prepared to take bets that the average age is 40+.

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 61
45. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

The troll has only been partially successful with his/her original post. Having successfully sidetracked posters from the original post into personal remarks not connected with it, there hasn't yet been a Flame War or no-one has been banned or posts removed or thread closed, which are their objectives.

Perhaps it has run its course though.

46. Re: singapore airline force passenger to accept seats!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 03, 2009