We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

Bradford, West...
reviews: 4
What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

Don't know if anyone will be able to tell me this, but I fly out to Paphos next Tuesday June 5th with Thomas Cook Airlines from Manchester.

Does anyone know if it is a 757-200 or 300 series whichdoes the route?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 102
1. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

Does it really matter, one has a few more seats than the other, what a shame TA forums get filled up with this dross

Saskatchewan
reviews: 31
2. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

A perfectly fair question, but don't know the answer, alas.

If you don't have anything positive to say, then why bother replying??

Bradford, West...
reviews: 4
3. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

Can you explain why my Topic can be classed as "dross"?

Firstly it is in the correct forum, secondly why even bother reading the Topic if you are so annoyed by it, and thirdly it is a valid question.

Why waste your time with such a negative response. I see Topics which I don't find relevant to me, but know that it is an important question for someone else.

That is what forums are for.

As for the other post, thanks for the support, appreciate it!

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 15
4. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

tips, try looking at www.airlinequality.com for trip reviews which may show the craft used on that route.

www.airliners.net may show if you have a look at the aircraft or cabin views, may show the craft type on that route, just look up the airline and the city going to ie Paphos, may show it for you, oe even www.airlinemeals.net may show a meal on that route and will describe which craft possibly, also.

I understand you want to know which craft, Im into knowing that also for several reasons, like seating, amount of pax onboard, and just a particiular like of an aircraft, yes im obsessed LOL LOL !!!! im paying loads of money for my therapy LOL LOL LOL (NOT!)

Cheltenham
reviews: 21
5. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

Yorkshire & Proud -

I would not worry about the dross coment - same person makes these comments a few times - I wonder why they look at the thread

I dont know the answer BTW - but other people will!

Dos cerveza, por...
reviews: 6
6. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

According to what I could find, TC have only 2 B757-300's & 14 B757-200's. So chances are it will be the latter but I don't know for sure...............

Winter Park, Florida
reviews: 8
7. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

While reluctant to state the obvious (love Yorkshire, btw), have you called Thomas Cook directly to ask them?

8. Re: What Aircraft, 757-200 or 757-300?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 02, 2009