We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Advantures in North of Vietnam

London, United...
reviews: 3
Great Advantures in North of Vietnam

I came to Vietnam for business and living in Hanoi 3 years. I have many great memories with Vietnam in genaral & Hanoi in particular, during 3 years in Vietnam I had traveled to some of region in the northen including: Halong, Sapa, Lao Cai, Lang Son...etc and also had tasted many kind of foods here. My best memory of travel in Vietnam was the A pa chai - Lao Cai, the landscape here still very nature and it's seem untouched by the human, the peoples here are very naive & truthful, the foods in this mountain town was not easy to eat at the first time because of its taste is very spice, but the second time was very differently from the first time, I feel the natural taste of the mountain & forest and seem to be dissolved myself with mother of nature. If you have time to travel you should come to Vietnam once, you will satisfy and feeling escape from tre daily crazy life for a moment, if you need any help from me such as information, Destination to come.... you can put the question into my inbox anytime and I'm willing to share with you

1. Re: Great Advantures in North of Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 am, December 25, 2013
2. Re: Great Advantures in North of Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions